Megan Wheat, has over 12 years of experience with Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate, she offers a unique perspective having been involved in many roles within the company. Her Master's in Counseling employs the natural qualities of helping and investigating to impart the highest level of customer service she can possibly provide for her clients.
Megan strives to serve all areas of Summit County and has experience assisting clients in Keystone, Dillon, Silverthorne, Frisco, Breckenridge, Blue River, Montezuma and even across counties in Kremmling, Fairplay and Alma.
Megan has a great love of the outdoors and believes this lifestyle nurtures a higher quality of life. Her passion and sense of community is important in helping her clients find their happy place. Megan says her mission is to "Actively listen to her clients to ensure they achieve an outcome they would recommend to their family and friends".
- 2016 Summit Award, Slifer Smith & Frampton, "Going the Extra Mile"
- 2018 Winner of "The Golden Hammer Award" recognized for her strong work ethic
- 2019 Winner of "Jungle Broker Award" recognized for number of transactions done within a wide range of Summit County and outskirt areas
- Member of Summit County Builders Association
- For updates on market info and Summit County happenings, see Megan's BLOG meganwheatrealestate.wordpress.com
- See Megan's testimonials HERE or provide a testimonial.